Workers’ Compensation Paralegal - Philadelphia, PA
We are looking for an experienced Workers’ Compensation Paralegal in its Philadelphia office. The ideal candidate will have at least three to five years of Pennsylvania and New Jersey Workers’ Compensation experience.
Major responsibilities of the Workers’ Compensation Paralegal will include, but will not be limited to, summarizing medical records and providing paralegal support through all phases of litigation, including drafting appropriate motions, written discovery, pleadings, etc. The candidate must have experience with New Jersey Courts Online and the Workers’ Compensation Automation and Integration System (WCAIS).
Qualifications and Skills:
* Associate's degree in paralegal studies or Bachelor's degree in another field with certificate in paralegal studies is strongly preferred
* Minimum of three to five years of experience in Pennsylvania and New Jersey Workers’ Compensation matters
* Excellent organizational and time management, research and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and proactively manage a large case load
* Ability to work independently;
* Strong computer skills
* Must be a team player
* Case management software experience is a plus
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including health insurance and employer matched retirement savings plan.
Interested candidates should forward your resume, including cover letter with salary requirements to Nicole Everman at firstname.lastname@example.org.