Part Time Litigation Paralegal
We have an immediate opening for a part time, less than 30 hours per week, experienced litigation paralegal in our Marlton, NJ office. The ideal candidate will have one to two years of personal injury litigation experience.
Major responsibilities of the Paralegal will include, but will not be limited to, summarizing medical records and providing paralegal support through all phases of litigation, including drafting appropriate motions, written discovery, pleading, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Associate's degree in paralegal studies or Bachelor's degree in another field with certificate in paralegal studies is strongly preferred
* One to two years personal injury litigation experience, personal injury defense experience a plus
* Excellent organizational and time management, research and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and proactively manage a large case load
* Ability to work independently;
* Strong computer skills
* Must be a team player
* Case management software experience is a plus
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We offer a competitive compensation package including an employer matched retirement savings plan.
Interested candidates should forward resume, including cover letter with salary requirements, to Jennifer Klekotka, Office Manager email@example.com.