Full Time Entry Level Paralegal/Legal Assistant – Philadelphia, PA
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC is looking for an entry level paralegal/legal assistant in its Philadelphia, PA office. Experience working within a law firm is ideal, but not required.
This role will cover paralegal duties regarding records requests and follow-up for cases but will also handle legal assistant duties within insurance defense matters including digital dictation.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Associate's degree in paralegal studies or Bachelor's degree in another field with certificate in paralegal studies is preferred
· Excellent organizational and time management, research and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and proactively manage a large case load
· Ability to work independently;
· Strong computer skills
· Must be a team player
· Document management software experience is a plus
· Experience using digital dictation is a plus
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC offers excellent benefits and compensation commensurate with experience. Please email your resume and salary requirements to Theresa Meyer at email@example.com.
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.