Full Time Litigation Paralegal - Blue Bell, PA
We have an immediate opening for an experienced litigation paralegal in our Blue Bell office. The ideal candidate will have at least three years of personal injury litigation experience.
Major responsibilities of the Paralegal will include, but will not be limited to, the discovery portion of a litigation file and providing additional support through all phases of litigation, including drafting appropriate motions, pleading, etc.
Qualifications and Skills:
* Associate's degree in paralegal studies or Bachelor's degree in another field with certificate in paralegal studies is strongly preferred
* Minimum of three years personal injury litigation experience, personal injury defense experience a plus
* Excellent organizational and time management, research and analytical skills
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and proactively manage a large case load
* Ability to work independently;
* Strong computer skills
* Must be a team player
* Case management software experience is a plus
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
We offer a competitive compensation package, including health insurance and employer matched retirement savings plan.
Interested candidates should forward resume, including cover letter with salary requirements to DeAnn Alleva, Office Manager.