Full time Litigation Attorney – Pittsburgh, PA
We are seeking a litigation attorney with 0 to 3 years of civil litigation experience to join its team in Pittsburgh, PA. The attorney will be expected to handle his/her own case load as well as assist on more complex matters. The ideal candidate will have civil litigation experience which will include auto and premises liability.
Qualified candidates must possess the following:
· Excellent academic credentials and superior writing, research and analytical skills
· JD from an accredited Law School
· Admitted to practice in PA; admission to OH and/or WV bars a plus
· Willingness to handle all aspects of litigation including discovery, arbitration and trial
· 0 to 3 years of experience in civil litigation, insurance defense and/or personal injury experience preferred
We offer a generous compensation package including competitive salary, paid time off, medical, dental, life and disability insurance coverages and 401(k) plan. Please email your resume to Theresa Meyer at email@example.com.
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.