Full-Time Legal Assistant - Philadelphia, PA
We arelooking for a full time legal assistant with 5+ years of insurance defense litigation experience to work in our Philadelphia office.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
· 5+ years of insurance defense experience as a legal assistant
· Excellent organizational skills
· Excellent communication skills
· The ability to work independently
· Minimum typing speed of 60 WPM
· Strong computer skills including proficiency in Outlook and word processing software
· Experience with Aderant Total Office or similar case management software is a plus
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
This position is full time non-exempt (hourly), Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. or 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. with a one hour paid lunch each work day.
We offer a generous compensation package including competitive salary, paid time off, medical, dental, life and disability insurance coverages and 401(k) plan.
Interested applicants should send cover letter and resume with hourly rate requirements to Beth Jarrett, Office Manager, email@example.com.