We are seeking an IT Director/CISO who will be responsible for overseeing all IT and Cyber Security Policies and Procedures, as well as an incident response plan. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of experience in managing an information technology department, preferably within a professional services environment. The candidate should have a strong background in management and decision-making abilities.
Major responsibilities included but not limited to:
- Lead in strategic and long‐term planning from an IT stand point, making recommendations in line with the firm's goals and initiatives.
- Keep abreast of changing technology within the legal services profession and help ensure BBS keeps current with modern technology.
- Partner effectively with Members and staff to ensure all technology needs are being met and users can be as efficient and effective as possible.
- Oversee and manage internal IT resources and/or third‐party vendors involved in IT management, including help desk.
- Develop business cases, cost/benefit analyses and return on investment for potential IT projects.
- Develop, administer and maintain security policies.
- Develop and administer an annual budget for IT related spending.
- Act as project manager for all IT related projects.
- Identify ways to run more efficiently and cost‐effectively.
- Partner with office management to develop IT training curriculum for staff.
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC offers excellent benefits and compensation commensurate with experience. Please email your resume and salary requirements to Theresa A. Meyer, Human Resources Director, email@example.com.
Back to Careers