Full Time Immigration Paralegal/Legal Assistant – Blue Bell, PA
We are looking for an experienced immigration paralegal/legal assistant to work in our Blue Bell, PA office. The ideal candidate must have at least three years of immigration experience.
This role will cover paralegal duties within immigration cases but also legal assistant duties within insurance defense matters.
Qualifications and Skills:
· Associate's degree in paralegal studies or Bachelor's degree in another field with certificate in paralegal studies is strongly preferred
· Minimum of three years of immigration experience
· Excellent organizational and time management, research and analytical skills
· Excellent communication skills, both written and oral;
· Must be a self-starter with the ability to prioritize and proactively manage a large case load
· Ability to work independently;
· Strong computer skills
· Must be a team player
· Case management software experience is a plus
· Bilingual abilities are a plus for the role but are not required
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC offers excellent benefits and compensation commensurate with experience. Please email your resume and salary requirements to Theresa Meyer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Bennett, Bricklin & Saltzburg LLC complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.